Wednesday, June 20, 2012

island stuff

This is a random assortment of photos from the last couple weeks. Yes I've gotten that lazy... here's my 1000 words in pictures...

Britannia anchored off the north west side of Taveuni


Kitty crazy- it's been a long time for me.


Snorkeling with a group of cruisers

Sundowners on Dilligaf

Sliding rocks 

Very fresh water

So yeah you start on the top and slide all the way down- exhilarating!

An exotic flower in front of an even more exotic scene.

Banana flowers

Oh climbing coconut trees isn't as easy as it looks

This is the main road around Rabi

Cruising= boat projects in exotic places. Eg. patching sails in Fiji

The Methodist church. Took 40 years to complete.

Kava plant

Relaxing on deck. Do I really look 35 years old?!

Swimming above coral and fishes.

One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish...

Krister in his usual "I'm stoked" pose.

White-tip shark- don't worry they don't really like us around either.

Still in Taveuni...


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, Taveuni looks absolutely stunning! So happy for you two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I like the subtitles too! I can't wait to see ALL your pics someday, it must be hard to choose which ones to put on here. Love you Cats!
    Ah-Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, such beautiful pictures. Can't wait to see it ourselves!

    ReplyDelete