Friday, May 4, 2012

Third Day Euphoriaora

...or simply TDE (you can take the engineer out of the office, but...). There has to me some medical explanation for this phenomenon since it happens to me every passage. It might be as simple as just feeling well rested. I dunno.

But anyhow, the winds are perfect, the seas are perfect, Britannia is perfect, Amanda is perfect and I'm drinking it all in along with a perfect cup of tea.

Part of me feels like I need to find something to complain about just to make sure that I'm still on planet earth and haven't transcended. On the other hand, if this is heaven, it's fine by me.

3 comments:

  1. I want to hit the like button.
    I love that feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds blissful. And BTW, you are doing a much better job with the blogging. Miss you guys!
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking about how I wish there was a Like button too!
    Ah Betty

    ReplyDelete